Your first payment will be taken from your 1st Account on the day you open your account. This will be followed by another 11 monthly payments which can only be made by standing order (we will set this up for you).
Regular Saver Account
Get into a good savings habit
And the future you will say thanks. Put away between £25 to £300 each month, for a fixed 12 month term, and we'll give you a fixed rate of 1.00% AER/gross p.a.
- 1.00% AER/Gross p.a. fixed for 12 months
- save between £25 and £300 a month, up to £3,600 per year (if your regular payments are less than £300, you can carry your allowance over and pay more in later months)
- interest is calculated daily and paid 12 months after you opened the account
- you can change the amount of your standing order at any time
- Available for existing first direct 1st Account customers only
- sorry - you can't make partial withdrawals. If you close your account before the end of the 12 month period, we'll only pay you interest at our standard Savings Account variable rate
- sole accounts only and one account per person at one time.
How to open a Regular Saver Account
Apply by downloading or logging on to our App and go to 'Products'.
Or you can apply in Online Banking:
New to first direct
This product is only available to first direct Current Account customers (you're more than welcome to join us...)
Before you apply
Before applying, please have a read through the following.
- first direct Account Terms and Conditions (PDF, 111KB)
- Charges and Additional Product Terms (PDF, 57KB)
- Privacy Notice (PDF, 63KB)
- Give me the facts (PDF, 47KB)
- Interest Rate and Charges (PDF, 130KB) (For 1st Account charges refer to Charges and Additional Product Terms)
- UK FSCS Information Sheet and Exclusions List (PDF, 44KB)