You can report this in our App by following these simple steps:
- Log on to our App.
- Go to the menu. On an iPhone, tap the three lines in the bottom right of the screen. On an Android device tap the three lines in the top left of the screen.
- Select ‘Cards’ from the menu.
- Then select the ‘Report lost, stolen or damaged’ button.
- Here you can choose either ‘Report lost or stolen’ or ‘Report damaged’.
- You can now choose the card(s) to report as either lost, stolen or damaged and click ‘Next’.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to cancel your card(s).
It’s worth bearing in mind:
- if your card was lost or stolen we’ll send you a replacement with a new 16 digit number
- if it’s only damaged, your new card will have the same 16 digit number
- once we’ve been able to replace your card you'll see this straight away in the ‘Cards’ section of our App
If you have any questions, we’ve answered the most frequently asked ones below, but if you have one that isn’t covered you can send us a message via the help section of our App or by ‘Message us’ in Online Banking. If you need to speak to someone, please give us a call on 0800 085 2404 and we’ll be happy to help.’