As if our extensive benefits package wasn’t enough, our on-site facilities are out of this world and are designed to de-stress and save you time that you don’t have. What other company offers you an onsite masseuse, nursery, ironing service and fully equipped gym including Sky TV?
We constantly listen to feedback from our people to ensure we offer a range of services that suit modern day needs and requirements. Forgotten to pick up your prescription or a card and present for Mum’s birthday? No problem. Our friendly concierge pops to the shops every day Monday to Friday so you don’t have to.
Have a look through our impressive range of services which really do help make us a great place to work:
- fantastic on-site nursery (Ofsted rated - Outstanding) – if you have little ones aged from three months up until school age then you can leave them in our safe hands at a subsidised rate. You can also use your flexible benefits package to put towards the cost
- free parking and car sharing options – leave your pride and joy on-site in our secure car park
- concierge and ironing service – whether you need a parcel sending, your favourite shoes repairing, a prescription picking up or your dry cleaning sorting out, our concierge will be more than happy to help at no extra cost
- on-site beauty, hairdressing and therapists – after a hard days work, why not unwind with a massage or perhaps treat yourself to a wide range of on-site beauty treatments or therapy sessions?
- first direct and Arriva have joined together to offer free use of local buses travelling between Leeds City Centre and first direct.
- subsidised travel passes – travel to work by bus or rail with a handy 15% discount (Leeds only)
- prayer room – available on both sites
- on-site restaurant and Costa Coffee shop – with a menu that changes daily, you can choose from a wide range of tasty hot and cold food and beverages
- cash machine and internet café – both on-site for your convenience
- on-site shopping services – we have different traders on-site every day during the week. Treat yourself to some cut price perfume, books, clothing, or even some old fashioned sweets. Flowers are available every Friday to make someone you love feel special.
"first direct is a family. When you work here, you make friends for life"
Since we began back in 1989, we have always been at the forefront of delivering amazing customer service alongside innovative ideas. It's what comes naturally to us.
Not only were we the UK's first telephone bank, but the first to offer an around the clock service to suit the needs of our customers, 365 days per year. In short, we’re the black and white bank with the big personality.