Of course you'll also get all the usual 'extras' in our benefits package. These are:
- holiday allowance – you'll get over six weeks holiday. This includes bank and public holidays (you may be required to work these as we are here for our customers 24/7 for 365 days per year)
- buy and sell holidays – the option to buy or sell up to 35 hours holiday
- reward and recognition – we reward consistent high performers with some fabulous prizes at our annual Amazing People Awards dinner
- pension – you are automatically enrolled into the HSBC Defined Contribution Scheme
- life assurance – equivalent to four times your annual salary
- sharesave schemes – a monthly savings plan linked to an option to buy shares in HSBC at a discounted rate.
- private medical insurance – you and your family are eligible (subject to conditions)
There are a whole range of benefits you can get hold of. These include:
- health club memberships
- retail voucher cards
- car breakdown cover
- health cashplan including dental and optical
- health assessment
Since we began back in 1989, we have always been at the forefront of delivering amazing customer service alongside innovative ideas. It's what comes naturally to us.
Not only were we the UK's first telephone bank, but the first to offer an around the clock service to suit the needs of our customers, 365 days per year. In short, we’re the black and white bank with the big personality.