Regular Saver Account
- Show the section At a glance
- Show the section Everything else you should know
- Show the section Key product info
The best savings rate we have
Get into a good savings habit and we'll reward you with the best rate we have. Lock away between £25 to £300 each month, for a fixed 12 month term, and we'll give you a fixed rate of 5.00% AER (gross 5.00% pa).
- save between £25 and £300 a month, up to £3,600 per year
- 5.00% AER (gross 5.00% pa) fixed for 12 months
- interest is calculated daily and paid 12 months after you opened the account
- you can change the amount of your standing order at any time, so if you don't save the monthly subscription of £300 in any month you can carry over your unused subscription to the following months
- sorry - you can't make partial withdrawals. If you close your account before the end of the 12 month period, we'll only pay you interest at our standard Savings Account variable rate
- sole accounts only and one account per person at one time.
AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate. This shows you what the rate would be if interest were paid and compounded each year.
Gross is the rate of interest if interest were paid and not compounded each year.
You may also like
Bonus Savings Account
If you want to save regularly but can't commit to locking your money away, take a look at our Bonus Savings Account.