Bonus Savings Account
A cash bonus - for doing nothing
Because dipping into your savings can be tempting, our Bonus Savings Account rewards you for establishing virtuous saving habits. Every month you don't make a withdrawal, we'll give you a bonus rate of 0.40% AER/gross variable on balances up to £100,000. Don't worry - you can still get at your money if you need to, but for that month the interest will only be 0.10% AER/gross. Knowing this should be just enough to curb the temptation...
- bonus rate applies for every calendar month you don't make a withdrawal
- instant access if you need it by an internal transfer to your first direct Current Account
- earn the higher interest rate on balances up to £100,000
- start saving from £1, no maximum limit
- sole accounts only and one account per person.
AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate. This shows you what the rate would be if interest were paid and compounded each year.
Gross is the rate of interest if interest were paid and not compounded each year.
You may also like
Regular Saver account
Feeling disciplined? Lock away between £25 and £300 a month for 12 months and earn 5.00% AER/gross - our very best rate.