For Balance Transfers
- Show the section At a glance
- Show the section Credit Card summary box
- Show the section Repayments illustration
27 months* interest free on balance transfers
Stop paying interest on other credit card balances - transfer them over to us. You won't pay a penny in interest for the next 27 months* (2.29% fee, min £5), which could help you clear your commitments faster.
- £30 if you take out and transfer at least £100 to a Credit Card†
- representative 18.9% APR variable
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 27 months*
- 2.29% balance transfer fee (minimum £5) applies to balances transferred in first three months
- no annual fee
- £500 minimum credit limit (subject to status)
- Apple Pay and Android Pay compatible
- use your card to make contactless transactions
Example credit limit:
18.9% APR variable
Transferring balances is easy
Once you've received your card, log on to Internet Banking opens a new window and select 'Service request' and choose 'Balance transfer' from the left hand menu. Or call us any time, night or day on 03 456 100 100 - transfer requests received after 3.30pm or on a weekend or bank holiday will be processed the next working day, and it can take up to five working days for the money to reach your other credit or store card provider.
*The rate for balance transfers is 0% interest for 27 months when you make a balance transfer within three months of opening your account. After 27 months the rate for the transferred balance will change to the standard variable rate that applies at the time.
A Balance Transfer fee of 2.29% (min £5) will be charged for each transferred balance made within three months of opening your account. After three months, this fee will be at the full rate.
Sorry - we can't transfer balances between cards operated by members of the HSBC Group, including HSBC Bank plc, its subsidiaries, associated and affiliated companies. These include Marks & Spencer Financial Services plc and John Lewis Financial Services Limited.
You may also like
You might prefer a Personal Loan
Planning a holiday? Fancy a new car? Want to build your own robot dog? Whatever it is, with our Personal Loan you can borrow between £1,000 and £50,000.