Three Secure Key options
- Show the section Digital Secure Key
- Show the section Physical Secure Key
- Show the section No Secure Key
For people who use their phone for everything
The simplest, most convenient option for anyone with a Smartphone, using a Digital Secure Key makes logging on to the app quicker and you can also use it to log on on your computer.
On the website you can:
- view account balances
- access statements
- make payments or transfers to existing beneficiaries
- set up payments to new beneficiaries and new standing orders
- access Sharedealing
- create and send secure messages
- edit contact details
- order replacement cards, or a new PIN.
On the app you can:
- view balances and your last 90 transactions
- create new payments to people and companies from your account
- create, view, amend and cancel standing order payments
- cancel Direct Debits
- view pending transactions.
You'll need to download our Banking on the go App to use a Digital Secure Key, if you haven't already. Have a look at our Banking on the go Appopens a new window page to find out more about our mobile app, including a list of compatible devices.
You may also find useful
Secure Key FAQs
For everything you could possibly want to know about our Secure Key...
Secure Key support
Your Secure Key is smart enough to tell you if something's gone wrong. Here, you'll find information on how to handle any problems or error messages you might encounter.