We're not the kind of business who bombards customers with unwanted or irrelevant emails and letters. No-one likes that business. We'd much prefer to get in touch about products and services we believe (or better still, actually know) that you want to hear about. And to make sure we don't annoy anyone, here's what you can expect from our marketing.
We promise to...
- keep you up-to-date with information about our products and services which could benefit you
- always make it clear how your personal information (email addresses/telephone numbers) are going to be used
- never use your personal information for marketing purposes if you tell us not to
- only provide you with marketing information through the channels you've agreed
- let you change your mind at any time and stop sending marketing to you if you ask
- remind you every so often that you can contact us at any time to change your preferences and reduce / increase marketing communications from us
- not pass your details to a third party for marketing purposes (unless you've said we can).
If we have your permission...
- we may contact you about any banking or financial service products offered by first direct or other members of the HSBC Group which we think you'd like
- we may also contact you by telephone about offers and products from third parties that we believe would be beneficial.
If you'd like to let us know what your Marketing preferences are please give us a call on: