Banking on the go
Our Banking on the go App sits on your smartphone or tablet and lets you manage your money quickly and easily, whenever, wherever - the ultimate in portable control.
What you can do on the go
- view balances and your last 90 transactions
- view all standing orders & Direct Debits that are set up on your account
- make payments to people and companies you've authorised through Internet Banking in the last 13 months
- search and find specific transactions (within the last 90 transactions), by either name or amount
- transfer money between your first direct accounts
- view pending transactions that are due the next working day in or out of your account - e.g. Direct Debits, cheques out, salary paid in by BACS
- view secure messages
- use the app as a Digital Secure Key
- apply for a Cash ISA.
Recent updates include
- create new standing orders
- view and cancel Direct Debits set up on your account
- create new payments to people and companies from your account
- register for mobile and Internet Banking
- cancel your standing orders & Direct Debits
- increase or decrease your standing orders payment amounts
- the introduction of 3D touch for Apple iPhone 6s and 6s+
- Touch ID fingerprint log in for Apple iPhone 5s and above.
You may also like
Sign up to Paym and you can send money to anyone who's also signed up, just using their mobile number. You'll be using the Banking on the go App so making a payment is fast and secure.
If you need any help using our app, call our Digital Support Team on:
Available from 7am to 11pm, Monday to Friday, or 8am to 11pm on weekends.